Ozwater is Australia's international water conference and trade exhibition, and is run annually by the Australian Water Association.
Ozwater has a proud history and started as an industry exhibition in 1993. Since then it has grown to include a comprehensive and inspiring three day conference program and is now the largest water exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere.
Year on year it continues to attract more attendees, with Ozwater’19 attracting 4,724 participants.
Ozwater features the following components:
- Three day Conference with 9 keynote speakers, 8 streams, 200+ presentations, workshops & panels
- Large exhibition with 200+ exhibitors and a dedicated presentation program
- Young Water Professional pre-conference program
- Pre & Post Site Tours
- Water Leaders & Directors Program (Invite only)
- Strong international program with 400+ international delegates attending in 2019
- Great networking at the Welcome Reception, Happy Hour and the Gala Dinner
- Announcement of the Australian Water Award winners
Ozwater’20 will continue to feature inspirational international and national keynote speakers, numerous invited speakers, scientific and technical papers, case studies, workshops, panel and poster sessions.
This will be an opportunity like no other to network and engage with industry leaders and experts from all over Australia and globally.