The theme for Ozwater’19 is Transforming our World and there are eight key themes that submissions are encouraged to address:
- Theme 1: Excellence in Operations and Asset Management
- Theme 2: Building Sustainable Cities and Thriving Communities
- Theme 3: Opportunities and Challenges in Governance, Policy, Regulation and Structure
- Theme 4: Engaging & Working with Customers
- Theme 5: A Safe, Inclusive and Innovative Water Sector
- Theme 6: Servicing & Supporting Rural, Remote and Regional Areas
- Theme 7: Public Health & Community Wellbeing
- Theme 8: Wildcard
Each year we get a few submissions that don't quite fit under any of the sub-themes, which is why we've come up with a Wildcard category. It's submissions like these that remind us of the need to think outside the box to solve our water challenges.
New to the submission process for 2019 is the video pitch. While some submissions are more suited to an extended abstract or case study template, the video pitch allows the industry to determine the best platform to communicate their message, particularly if their focus is on marketing campaigns, community engagement programs, or customer projects.
This is your opportunity to present at Australia's premier water conference and trade exhibition. The call for papers will close on Monday, 24 September 2018 so download the submission template and get started on yours today!
Note: Call for Workshops, Panels & Poster Pitches will be launched in November 2018.