For all presenters, the below conditions must be met by the due dates for acceptance into the Ozwater’20 program. By submitting an abstract, case study or video pitch you agree to the following conditions:
- That you will submit a full paper for inclusion in the conference proceedings (this is also applicable for video pitches)
- A paid registration (discounted speaker registration rate) to be finalised by Friday, 31 January 2020 once your paper is accepted. This applies to all Ozwater’20 presenters and co-presenters.
- Headshot and 100-word biography submission by Friday, 31 January 2020
- Full paper submission by Friday, 31 January 2020
- PowerPoint presentation by Wednesday, 15 April 2020 (to be included in the conference proceedings/applies to all Ozwater’20 presentation types)
- Revised full papers (*optional) by Wednesday, 15 April 2020 (to be included in the conference proceedings online)
- Confirm copyright ownership and originality of the paper and the work
- Confirm that the paper has not been previously published in any other form and that the Australian Water Association will be granted permission to publish the paper – this must be confirmed at time of abstract submission
- Be available to present during Ozwater’20 in Adelaide, Australia during 5 - 7 May 2020
Please do not submit an abstract or proposal if you cannot meet the above conditions.