The Ozwater’20 Conference Program will be released in early December in conjunction with registrations opening. The program will be designed based on papers submitted through the Call for Papers, Workshops & Panels which is currently open. Click here for information on how to submit and the conference sub-themes.
Ozwater’20 will feature the following components:
- Three day Conference with 9 keynote speakers, 8 streams, 200+ presentations, workshops & panels
- Large exhibition with 200+ exhibitors and a dedicated presentation program
- Young Water Professional pre-conference program
- Pre & Post Site Tours
- Water Leaders & Directors Program (Invite only)
- Strong international program
- Great networking at the Welcome Reception, Happy Hour and the Gala Dinner
- Announcement of the Australian Water Award winners
Ozwater’20 will continue to feature inspirational international and national keynote speakers, numerous invited speakers, scientific and technical papers, case studies, workshops, panel and poster sessions. This will be an opportunity like no other to network and engage with industry leaders and experts from all over Australia and globally.