Does Australia need recycled water ambassadors to change public perceptions?
What’s an engaging way to get customers to embrace recycled drinking water? Use it to brew beer.
Melbourne Water develops VR tech to make training safer
Melbourne Water is taking the risk out of training staff on highly specialised equipment by doing it in the virtual world.
How this utility changed customer behaviour with a simple text message
When faced with the problem that 20% of its customers were receiving a final notice before paying their bills, Yarra Valley Water (YVW) went to the source to find a solution.
How this regional council introduced health-based targets for drinking water
Health-based targets (HBT) help water utilities evaluate the safety of their drinking water, but a lack of resources and data can make assessment difficult for some regional water businesses.
Ozwater'18 News Items
- Future-proofing the water industry
- Industry heavyweights converge at Ozwater’18 to share key insights
- SDGs should be top priority for utilities now and in future
- Build your professional circle at Ozwater’18
- Melbourne Water improves asset design processes using VR tech
- Queensland Urban Utilities adopts new approach to optimise water treatment plant operations
- City of Sydney commits to water recycling at Green Square
- Here’s how Arup helped an Indigenous community with water supply solutions
- SUEZ to showcase expanded scope of technologies at Ozwater exhibition
- How City West Water enabled returns on water treatment processes
- Does running a groundwater replenishment scheme result in a water-secure future?
- Delivering safe drinking water to remote WA
- A simpler approach to quality water assessment
- Here’s how Suntrix’s floating solar systems project benefitted Lismore City Council
- Here’s how data visualisation aided operations for TasWater
- Drone tech aids Seqwater’s water condition assessment
- How TRILITY managed the SA blackwater event within the River Murray
- Rethinking infrastructure for more liveable communities
- Sustainable water management is essential with resources becoming constrained
- What does the future of urban wastewater hold?
- The real world pros and pitfalls of robo-calling
- How to become a water sensitive city
- Melbourne Water grabs gong for VR tech use in hazard identification