- Abstracts and video pitches will be considered for oral presentations and poster presentations.
- Oral presentations will be scheduled at 20 minutes each (including speaker introduction) plus five minutes of question time.
- Audio visual support will be in PowerPoint format.
- Peer review of full papers will be available.
- You must apply using the extended abstract template.
- Case studies are suited to organisations or individuals who are able to describe a real life water issue, have been able to analyse the issue, implement a solution and evaluate the results of the project.
- Case studies are an excellent way to promote the expertise of your business.
- You must apply using the case study template provided.
Note: Information on Workshops, Panels & Poster Pitches will be launched in November 2018.