Serving clients around the world, we connect with local and global networks to deliver solutions that increase client performance, quality and resilience. As the firm that wrote the books on wastewater treatment and water reuse Wastewater Engineering: Treatment and Resource Recovery, AECOM/Metcalf & Eddy, 5th Edition (2013) and Water Reuse: Issues, Technologies, and Applications (2007) we provide our clients with leading knowledge and reliable partnerships based on trust, collaboration and dependable project delivery.
- Integrated water cycle management planning and assessment
- Water resource management
- Water strategy and planning
- Treatment process and planning
- Treatment process and technology
- Biosolids strategy and resource recovery
- Climate resilience
- Energy efficiency and recovery
- Strategic asset management
- Cost–benefit analysis
- Procurement advice
- Program and project management.