Engaging and working with customers is the core to delivering change. Running a business that meets customer expectations is crucial to remaining relevant in an ever changing landscape. The following are some of the topics and themes we would like to explore at Ozwater’19. SDG’s linked to this theme are also noted and papers specific to the SDG’s are encouraged.
● Utility strategy and direction - effective Customer inputs
● Enhancing the Water Industry brand
● Digital customer engagement tools
● Customer Centricity - What and How?
● Community initiatives enhancing liveability
● Case studies of working with customers to provide new products and services
● Transformation from asset centric to customer centric
● What are the current trends/innovations in metering, billing and customer service?
● Moving water from a ‘low engagement’ product and building a stronger water utility brand-best practice approaches?
● What is the latest thinking on education – schools, community and industry?
● What are the best practice methods for water utilities and government agencies in engaging customers to determine levels of service and capital programs?
● Examples of innovative approaches for engaging with customers to improve water use efficiency
● What information do customers really want from a water utility?
LINKED SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
3 - Good health and well-being
11 - Sustainable cities and communities
12 – Responsible consumption & production
13 - Climate action
17 - Partnerships for the goals